A Bit About Our Play Yards
- Our outdoor play areas have top-of-the-line artificial pet grass which features a ProFlow backing that allows instantaneous fluid transfer-flow with little to zero resistance.
- Our underground drainage system works in conjunction with the ProFlow backing to maintain clean, sanitary and odor-free play areas.
- Pressure-washing and daily sterilization are performed to keep our play areas more disease-free than typical grass or non-porous surfaces.
KMAH guarantees a clean play experience, whether indoors or outdoors.
Day-Play Program Requirements
1. Must pass a temperament test
2. Pets are spayed or neutered by six months of age.
3. Must be current on the following vaccines:
Distemper (DAPP, DHPP)
Canine Influenza both N2 & N8 strains
Kennesaw Mountain Animal Hospital Day Play vs. Dog Parks; A Cleaner, Safer Alternative!